Unheard voices is the loudest silence


I grow up with so many obstacles and challenges chaining my feet, that prevent me from moving forward. There are too many to be told that they remain the untold stories, unspeakable memories. I do believe this is one of the major contributor that mould who I am today. A survivor. A fighter. I admit there's always time I feel like snuggle in the bed all day and do not even feel the need to participate in the real life. But, there's also times I feel like I am immune to any hurdles ahead, I just don't care and make a bold step moving out from my comfort zone. Along my journey, I have met many people that of course each of them holds different stories, different histories.

Either they are good friends, not so good friends, I learn a lot from them. Walking in different shoes with different glasses that we put on everyday, I learn we are far than enough to assume or jump into conclusion about them, people who we meet regularly, daily. There's always invisible burden and hidden struggles that they manage to cover up in which we know nothing about. There's nothing more that I want to do in this world other than step into someone's shoes and try to see things not only based on the rose-coloured glass. To understand, to help and to inspire these tough people, to tell them 'yes, you are not alone.'

There are like thousands of quotes and sayings talk about kindness that we sometimes get bored to listen to the same quotes over and over. But few of us would try to implement the sayings. Isn't it? A friend of mine often told me I care too much that I can't let myself involve deeply in someone's situation.

But, I guess that's where my strength lies,

to be attentive and thoughtful for those who have screaming silence inside and for the unheard inner voices.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts