17th November 2020

 Met Dr Rohayah today with Mom. But I walked into her room alone and Mom waited outside. Her first normal question, 'How are you?' 'How's your parents?', 'Are they getting along just fine?', and 'How's the neighbours, is she still next to my house.'

So I briefed her a bit the current situation for the introductory phase. My parents are getting okay, they talked to each other discuss, the neighbour is still acting like hooligan, spreading false rumours about Dad, I guess I'm okay now, I don't feel sad all the time like before, just sometimes. But my real problem right now, is I can't get a quality sleep. 

Dr Rohayah listened attentively to me and jot down something on her notebook. 'It is good to hear that you are bettering and your parents are doing good, I believe if you don't have issues with your neighbours, the internal feud between parents, I believe you can coop very well."

"Okay, now tell me more about your sleep."

"I always dreams, I dream everytime I sleep and it causes me feeling so exhausted all the time even I just woke up. Thus, I sleep at night, morning and evening. I can't help it. I am so tired." I honestly, was sleepy too while talking to her. Sometimes, my mind wander around the room, but I tried to bring it back to what she said in front of me, focus!.

"I see. You know, when I did my pakar back then, we learnt about the Dreams Theory. and there's this huge and super thick book talking about it. I just flipped through the pages and I went like 'woww'" she laughed and then continued after. 

"Some people said that dreams is mainan tidur, and actually it is not. Dreams are interpretative, they can be interpreted. Based on my 20 years of working experience with my patients, I have to agree with this one concept that telling us, 

Comments

Popular Posts